Thursday, January 20, 2011

Finding Inspiration While Looking for a New Place

Helllllooo. . .  So First week back at school and yes blogs also start again :)
In searching for a new apartment this week I thought about what inspires me overall.  I need to find a place that I love both on the inside and out; while also staying within my price range (if you catch my drift . . . )  It's been slightly difficult being relatively new to the area, and making a "contract" decision of where I would want to stay for a year or so. . . Obviously I am surrounded by terrific options as well as really bad ones haha so I need to think about the inside design of the place as well as looking at the exterior architecture and general neighborhood of the area.  Walking through West 7th street the other day, here in Fort Worth, I passed some amazing lofts. . .   Price range was ok. . . between $700-2,300 depending on square footage.  Overall the area around is also very very very nice haha and new places are still being built all around.  Seems like a fun place.  I still have to see one from the inside and see what that looks like.  Important features for a place I need are the kitchen, I need it to be spacious- to me it's just as important as the living room; also layout- I need to be able to visualize furniture in the space and have it look cozy. . .  Well I'll let you guys know what I find on the inside, as well as what other options I find :)  I still have a month or so. . . Hopefully time doesn't fly by too quickly. 




1 comment:

  1. I agree that looking from the outside of your home is as important as the interior, if not more important. Feeling safe, and having things to do that interest you in the area are very important. Good luck in the apartment hunt.

    ReplyDelete