Friday, October 8, 2010

My First Blog!!!

This is day one of an 11 week assignment. . .  Though this may start out merely as a class project, I plan on having as much fun as possible.  As a fair warning, I am quite random and goofy so most likely anyone reading this will notice and chuckle. 

The point of this blog is to persevere through stressful days of homework piling up, midterms, then. . . of course. . . FINALS!!!!  AAAAAAAaaahhhhhh!!!!  while also staying inspired, because as we all know it. . . THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!

I am an interior design student and have only "pretend" scenarios to work with and present to a pretend group of clients (that happen to also be my professors) so the likes of me staying inspired in this pretend show case gets a little limited. . . I enjoy class :) of course, and enjoy looking forward to what one day I will be able to do.  The goal is to stay inspired between now and then, so how do I do that?  Ah hah!!! Quite the dilemma. . .

so whether its grabbing inspiration through nature



Maybe it'll be while glancing to the heavens hoping God's divinity will illuminate my brain



Or just a casual shopping day at Ikea and something like this walks out of the men's restroom
bahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment